11. July 2011 08:44
More money per person is spent on health care in the USA than in any other nation in the world, and a greater percentage of total income in the nation is spent on health care in the USA than in any United Nations member state except for East Timor. Medical supplies are a necessity no matter where we go, yet especially in our country. It is one of the products that cater to the health and well-being of humanity. Therefore, where ever you find most people, in some form or fashion, you will find medical supplies. When they are needed, lives depend on it and they are needed fast. Even with medical products, an effective supply chain is needed and a courier could very well be the delivery choice for you.
Medical supplies range from people to even pets. The business aspect of medical supplies is being effected by technology and in regards to health care, the supply chain in this industry has to be fast, trusted, and reliable. Here are some ways a courier can help your supply chain:
- Same-Day Deliveries - A courier has the expertise of delivering same-day, which otherwise, many companies do not focus on this type of service within their operations. Within a supply chain, it becomes a viable option to choose a courier to meet the needs of their customers.
- Just-In-Time Inventory Assistance - Inventory hold time is key in supply chain management. Many companies are beginning to view couriers as a partner to help just-in-time inventory practices. A courier can lower inventory on hand, therefore, lowering overall warehousing costs. Some couriers can even warehouse themselves.
- Time-Sensitive Products - Medical products such as blood samples, medical supplies, or temperature-sensitive items can be delivered by a courier. Time is not an issue with a courier.
- Courier Diversity - Couriers can help at any point of your supply chain. Whether it is the manufacturer or the end user, a courier can get your product there. They are diverse and flexible enough to change as your business changes.
AQuickDelivery wants to be a viable option for help with your medical supply chain, your Atlanta Medical Courier. We can deliver for you and we deliver FAST! We offer a wide range of same-day delivery services including messenger, courier and distribution services for clients consisting of small local firms to large national corporations. We provide reliable services within Atlanta, throughout the Southeast and even across the country. Whether across the street, across town or across the country, we can provide a solution to meet your individual needs. You will enjoy peace of mind in knowing that you are doing business with an established, well-managed company with over 7 years of success to it's credit. AQuick can help your supply chain of medical supplies and deliver every time! Give us call at 404-888-9999 today!
- Price Advantages Through Cost Savings - Partner with a courier within your supply chain will affect your price of your product. As a result, you can have competitive pricing in your respective market, which may be competitive already. A courier can help you gain a price advantage.